Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Recappin'

And here we are again...wondering how I let 2+ weeks go by without a blog.
Let's figure that out...

First of all, I don't know how I got by with my first kid without iBaby.
I ...LOVE... it. 
I also love I can see both of my little crazies...
Sleeping sweetly in their beds watching movies.

While I'm cleaning house, cooking dinner, folding clothes, etc etc etc
if I leave my phone in Shelby's reach, I come back to this...
So I spend a lot of time deleting photos.
Like, a lot. It takes up a ton of my time.

Styling this diva has become a nearly full-time job.

But at least she helps stay on top of dishes.

Kevin's family came in last week.
JJ was THRILLED to see his baby cousin again.
Looks like Myles was happy to see JJ, too. 

We played games, had lots of snacks, and spent a lot of time gabbing.


We've been busy crafting.
JJ had to disguise a turkey.
I suggested Captain America.
JJ said no.

Then Uncle Adam suggested Captain America.
And that was all it took.
The kindergarten class posted the turkeys outside their door and they were adorable!

I know this, because we were invited to have Thanksgiving brunch in his classroom, prepared lovingly by the kindergarteners....and their fearless leader ;)

At the end of the day I picked up this cute little turkey.

Then it was preparing for Thanksgiving day.
We hosted lunch with Mom's side and desserts with Dad's side.
I had 37 people in my house for the desserts.
A good time was had by all.
Although Shelby was slightly overwhelmed.
Thankfully, Momo didn't mind her cuddles.

JJ helped decorate for the event.
We all went to bed VERY tired and went to bed without setting alarms.
I don't do the Black Friday thing.
I mean, I do...just online. And when I think about it throughout the day.
The only time I'm up at 4am is to pee and go back to bed.
The deals sound awesome, and good for you who participate ---
but it's better for everyone in my general vicinity when I'm well rested.
So...you're welcome.




No comments: