Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Roar.

I've not totally forgotten about this blog, I promise.
I keep meaning to sit down and write a quick note.
Time just keeps passing me by and life is still busy.




That's ok.
It's the kids that are keeping me so busy and we're having a grand time.
Sincerely.



I am, however, happy to report that no matter how busy, or how much we grow and change...







....some things really do never change.
This photo was snapped last week.
We bought "Roar" when I was pregnant with JJ.
(He went through a phase where he referred to animals exclusively by their sounds, not their proper names...thus, the tiger was called Roar. It stuck.)

JJ used to work the tail of this tiger in his fingers while he drifted off to sleep.
Then it turned into somewhat of a security blanket.
Someday - too soon - it will end... but I'm glad we're not there yet.


No comments: