Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm still here….I think….

Ok so, I'm still alive.
I still want to blog.
I just want to have something to blog about.
You know, besides laying in bed most days watching TV.

Things are still slowly getting better.
Here's a giant picture recap of our last couple weeks.

New threads.
I mean, seriously….

Falling asleep in interesting places.

He's under there.

Learning.
I guess JJ's seen this enough that he's figuring it out.
He was done with a ring-pop and I found it like this in the kitchen.
Usually it's simply left wherever JJ was when he decided he didn't want it anymore.
This was a big enough deal that I photographed it. 

We shot "booms."

And hugged kittens.

We've watched a LOT of Scooby-Doo.
You want to know who makes guest appearances on old Scooby-Doo's?
KISS does. 

We had Halloween fun.


And got one of these while Trick-or-Treating at the nursing home in town.
When's the last time you saw a troll doll?!?
The bummer: no jeweled belly button. 

Last weekend we made a quick trip back to WV.
JJ and my's first trip back since leaving at the end of June.
It was a nice visit.
Short and sweet.

As soon as we pulled up in the driveway, JJ exclaimed, "My blue house!!"

Then he was wondering why his room didn't have a bed.
We picked new carpet to be laid in most of the house.
One step closer to listing it.

We also got to see our Kanawha Salines Church family.
I told Kevin as we pulled away, "I don't think I realized just how much I missed them until I saw them again." It's true. I've blogged about them before, they're pretty great people. 

No comments: