Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

LOL Wednesday

Ok, but for real...where has this week gone?
What has happened to me?

Friday night, Kevin (and Nate) took off to go get the rest of our stuff from WV.
So much stuff that it's taken 3 trips now.
Sheesh.

So my nice, nearly organized house got completely bombarded with new/old stuff to go through all over again. 
Awesome.
But at least that's the last of it.
Well - it better be.

Let's do a super quick weekend wrap up...
Friday my parents, brother, and sister-in-law came over for dinner.

Saturday, JJ and I went to Fairview with Mom and Dad and met my sister there.
We spent the day shopping away and running all over the place.
Late Saturday night, Kevin returned with more stuff, his parents, and nephew.

Sunday we went to church, out to lunch, then unloaded the U-Haul and vehicles.

Monday and Tuesday, Kevin and I worked on all organizing the basement and making room for all the things we want, trashing more stuff than I ever knew I had, and making giant donation piles.
It's all coming together.





And now, the reason why you're all here....
LOL Wednesday



No comments: