Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Week at home photo dump

Rather than recap all of it, I thought I'd let some of my pictures tell you what we were up to over the last week with some random commentary throughout.

Found these at a stop in Kentucky on the way home.
Almost bought them for JJ.


JJ fell asleep about 9:30pm Wednesday night on our way to the hospital.
He woke up at 11:30pm when we got there.
I took this picture at 8am Thursday morning.
It was the FIRST TIME he laid down since we arrived.
He literally stayed up all. night. long.

Found these Thursday night while looking for great shots of my Papa.


Friday morning Dad cut the grass.
Then he let JJ have a turn.

Cigars on Momo's front porch.
Dad's face is awesome.

When family gathers, all kinds of fun happens.

Saturday morning haircuts and drumming.

Then out to see our new house.

Going through pictures of Papa that Momo had tucked away.
This is their prom, 1960.

Sunday after church, a parade up Mom and Dad's driveway, led by JJ.

Monday "riding bikes" - as JJ says.
This was my tricycle when I was his age.

I promise to do better next week.
I'll get back on the blogging horse.
For now, have a great weekend!

No comments: