Total Pageviews

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

It's late.
I'm tired.
Let's do this!

It's my own fault, I let the day get away from me and then expect my mind to function and recall our weekend when I'm tired. I'll learn...someday.

Friday night we were off to a birthday party.
Came home and jumped in the bath.
Daddy started the water then went to the kitchen to get a snack.
He forgot about the bath water.
JJ loved it.
Kevin gives JJ his bath most evenings.
That let's me pick up and vacuum.
As I've mentioned before...with a toddler and an indoor dog, vacuuming daily is a near necessity.

Saturday we slept in.
All 3 of us.
It was wonderful!

We were lazy all morning and watched cartoons.


Then we went outside (in underwear alone, of course) and and played bubbles.



And I don't know what it was about those specific bubbles, but I was on my game.
These bubbles were turning out giant!

My inner 8 year old self was pretty proud.
Ignore the wasp spray, it's never far when we're outside.
Remember, I hate the outdoors.
Bees, wasps, and other stinging/biting things can all die.
All of them.

Then, Saturday night, JJ went all wackadoodle.
Not going to bed.
Up all night.
Playing, stacking toys, getting me out of bed somewhere around 5:30 because he couldn't find his Lightning McQueen. Then needed a movie. He was all over the place.
No bueno.

So Sunday we took it easy.
Not much to report there.

Pretty standard weekend.

Happy moving day to my brother and sister-in-law!
The bought they're very first home!
I'm both happy and jealous...
We really wish we could be there!
(And we really wish it was us moving already - but soon enough.)
We're so looking forward to not missing these kinds of things anymore.
So save up some of that exciting stuff for us, ok?

No comments: