Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Boston

As I write this, right now....
I have this young man...
On my lap....

Listening to this...
The other day we were driving home and this song came on the radio.
I'm not sure I ever heard it before that day, I may have.
But for whatever reason, JJ instantly fell in love with it.
Thank goodness for YouTube and the ability to play it whenever we want.
He totally rocks out and pretends he's the drummer.

We went to the mall today.
I got JJ's Easter outfit taken care of.
Me and Kevin, not so much.
Hope we'll have that taken care of tomorrow.

Have you seen this?
It's floating around Facebook.
I showed it to my husband last night and he laughed and laughed.
I'm already reading reports it was all staged...but it's still wicked funny.

I'm going to let JJ finish the above song (for the second time in the past 10 minutes) before I put him in the bath. Another full day of shopping tomorrow. I'm game.
Happy Thursday!

No comments: