Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Recap

The perfect day to recap the last weekend is a Friday, right?
I tried to last night, the internet was being finicky. Oh well.

Last Friday evening started like this....


Look at this.
Look at all these leaves!


Total bummer.
Though not as big of a bummer as this.
Lame.
Bye, Summer. It was fun.


Saturday was spent like this.....

Sunday was church and home.

Monday was lazy.
And by lazy I mean crocheting my little fingers off.
I've got 36 hats ready for my first craft show of the season 1 month from now. My goal is to have 50. Almost there. I've also got other crocheted items ready - so just 14 more hats to go and I'm ready!

When JJ and I were out Tuesday, guess who we ran in to?!?!?!?

Remember Sandy?
Found her again and couldn't resist taking another picture.
Small world.

Still protecting Sandy's anonymity. 

Have a great weekend, all!
We've got some pretty fun stuff planned, I'll be sure to tell you about it before NEXT Friday.
Oops.

No comments: