Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear, Sincerely

Very quick post tonight.
JJ and I just got in about an our or so ago from a nice visit back home.
8 hours in the car and I don't feel like breaking the weekend down.
I'll do it tomorrow.

Anyway....

Dear JJ,
Thank you for being SO GOOD today. This is hands down the best trip you've ever had.
Sincerely, Mom

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for being so handy and mechanically inclined. The cruise control worked perfect and was/is much appreciated.
Sincerely, Your Wife

Dear Olympics,
Thank you for reminding me that I need to get my butt back on the treadmill.
Sincerely, I've been way too lazy lately.

Dear IL,
I already miss you and all the wonderful people in you. We'll be back in September for 2 more visits! Let's try to find a way to make this more permanent someday, shall we?
Sincerely, Hurry up, September!

And finally...

Dear pool,
Boy did we sure miss you! As long as these pesky Isolated T-Storms stay out of the way for the next couple days, we'll be reunited tomorrow.
Sincerely, Already losing my Florida tan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good seeing you!!

Beth said...

Gah! You, too!!! Miss you, girl!

Heather said...

Hey, just nominated you for an award on my blog!

http://chroniclesofanindependentspinster.blogspot.com/2012/07/im-giving-out-awards-here-people.html