Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our last couple days

What a whirlwind these past few days have been!

Tuesday
Go shopping and stock up on snacks for the road.

Wednesday
Wake up early to roofers putting on our new metal roof!
This is the condition I saw it in before hitting the road with JJ for Illinois.
They were done Wednesday evening and we are so happy!
I haven't even seen it yet, but it's finally done!
Plus, Kevin says it looks great.

This was JJ for basically all of Wednesday.
Toy Story 2 was on repeat.

We hit home about 6:30pm
Dad kept telling me about how pitiful the crops were looking because of the drought...but this corn!?! Eek, so brown. So sad. 

Another brown field on the road.

Today, we spent the day in St. Louis.
And...it rained!
As we were driving home I saw water on the roads.
I mean, I'm happy for all you here in IL, but we've been getting plenty of rain in WV. Too much, really. They had to push our roof back twice because of it.

But anyway - here's to greener grass because of it!
We've got some fun filled days planned while visiting.
Including visiting Tropical Sno - it's been a whole year since my last one.
I think I'm due.

No comments: