Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Difference

I'm not sure what is weirder...
The difference in the length of my ring fingers...
...or the fact that it took me up until this summer to notice. 
I think my brother's hands are the same way. 
Anyways...

So far this week I have...
Caught my son doing this while he should have been fast asleep:

Caught my son taking a nap on his Tiger:



Seriously, please always stay this cute!

I also won a 6-pack cupcake sampler from a super cute bakery that I get to pick up today!! I even got to select one of the flavors to be included. I was told to get creative, she (the baker) loves the challenge of creating a cupcake based on your favorite food...or I could choose something from her menu. 

As soon as I saw "Peanut Butter Madness" I was done for - that's the one!

I'll be sure to let you all know how AWESOME they are. 
The pictures of these bad boys are bananas.  

No comments: