Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bubbles.....and food.

I gave JJ his first bubble bath last night. I think he'll be having more.

Blowing the bubbles.


Finding his piggies.

This is what he does when you ask him if he knows how to swim.


I tried 2 more Pinterest recipes last week. Both turned out pretty good!

This recipe is for a Pizza Casserole. If the word "pizza" appears anywhere in the recipe, my husband is game. He was a big fan of this one.

This recipe was for Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce.
The chicken was outstanding, and very easy. 
The sauce? Eh, I've had better. I'll make it again, but I'll use my go-to recipe for Alfredo Sauce - it's a thick sauce, very good! I also found a recipe for making kettle corn at home. Can you imagine? If this works out, it could be very, very dangerous for weight loss. It's pretty much the only reason I go to fairs and festivals - giant bags of kettle corn. Ugh, now I'm going to have to try to make it tonight...kettle corn on the brain.
I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments: