Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas To Us

An actual Christmas post tomorrow, for now - just a note. We've been in the car all day - ugh. And I've got a ton of unpacking and putting away to do - double ugh.

If you are my Facebook friend, you may have seen what happened to my camera. If not, here's a little sneak peak...the picture is a bit blurry but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

Ugh. So while that stinks, it did give us the opportunity to get a replacement - which should arrive at our house on Thursday.
Woohoo! Looks pretty sweet - can't wait to try it out! Especially since my sister-in-law (Happy Birthday, again!) got a sweet, new camera for Christmas - I was experiencing camera envy. lol. Now, back to the unpacking...my husband likes to complain about what a pain it is to carry in everything from the car - I promise you it's not as bad as the putting away. Hope everyone had an amazing, joy-filled Christmas surrounded by family and friends!!

Rejoice, that the immortal God is born, so that mortal man may live in eternity.
-John Huss

No comments: