Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up - 4th of July

First off, can I just say I am a firm believer that all holidays should be on Fridays so we have Saturdays to recover. I'm still exhausted from this weekend.

We took baths...

Watched cartoons...

Painted fingers and toes...


JJ learned the art of holding in the paci while holding the baby.
Thanks, buddy - bought me  a good 5 minutes that I desperately needed. 

We went out to grab lunch...

And FINALLY, it was Thursday night and we were off to the Steeleville Picnic.

Shelby was not impressed.

JJ, on the other hand, was.



JJ was here for his very first 4th in 2010 (at 9 months old).

Friday morning we skipped the parade to get ready to host a Fish Fry.
Shelby turned on the charm.

JJ swam with lots of my cousins.

Uncle Mark, who fried all the fish.
It was excellent.

Everyone was gone by 6pm, so I made the kids lay down for a bit. 


That way, they'd be rested up for the fireworks!

Shelby LOVED them.

JJ kept saying they look like pixie dust.
True.
We watch a lot of Peter Pan and Jake and the Never Land Pirates :)

Done with a wrap up with 10 minutes left of Monday to spare!
I'll take it.


No comments: