Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

LOL Wednesday…..and an update.




Update
So yesterday I went to the doctor.
Baby is ready.
She is apparently very low, very ready, and I'm dilated to 4 already.
My midwife wanted to schedule taking her.
I was apprehensive.
I had to go to Wal-Mart.
(No joke).
So after thinking about it, talking about it and praying about it - I decided to let her do her own thing. Let this thing happen naturally.

Then I woke up this morning and scheduled my induction.
Sheesh.
I can't explain it.
I just feel better having a date in mind, but also nervous knowing she could STILL end up doing her own thing.
So, unless she arrives on her own beforehand - we're scheduled to get the ball rolling at the hospital 7:30 Friday morning. 

Whoa.
It's really happening. 
So if I don't post much the next few days - you know why.
In celebration, enjoy some babies and daddies sleeping the same :)


No comments: