Total Pageviews

Monday, December 9, 2013

7th Anniversary

I woke up this morning in the arms of the cutest boy I've ever laid eyes on...
…because he crawled in bed with me and Kevin early this morning.
No complaints.

Then I got up and made an anniversary feast of Kevin's favorite foods - anything breakfast related!
(Kevin providing JJ with some modesty)

Seven years ago today:

My lovely bridesmaids:
Molly (college roommate so sweet, we bunked together as long as we could)
Brooke (maid of honor, sister, born into the position of bff whether she wants it or not)
Abbey (one of my best friends since HS, dear friend to this day)
Cinnamon (work buddy who also had a long distance bf/fiance, so we'd go to dinner and movies all the time together and became great friends)

Sister


Right before Dad walked me down the aisle, and we both turned into blubbering messes.


Our entire wedding party!
Some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

First official family photo with Kevin.




It was a wonderful day.
From start to finish.

We are so blessed. 

No comments: