Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The MOVE!

This last week has been exhausting.
Both emotionally and physically.
I meant to blog again and again, but time has gotten away from me.

Friday we made the drive from Charleston,WV to Sparta, IL.
Saturday morning we had an incredible amount of people come out and help us unload the moving trucks, vehicles, and trailer.
It was unreal.

It took us 2 days to load them all up, full to the top.
They were ALL empty in an hour.
There were lines of people waiting to be handed boxes to carry in.
Barely enough work to go around.
What a great group of people.
We are so blessed.

(I didn't take a single photo the entire day! But thankfully, a very sweet friend did. I'm sharing some of the pictures she snapped.)







And here I am finally blogging after midnight.
I'll try to do better.
Promise!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So happy! Love the Underwoods!