Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2013

What could it be...

Remember when I said on my weekend wrap up that JJ and I went consigning?
I got him a TON of clothes...
And also this...
Which looks perfect next to his "Lighten N. Queen" TV

And speaking of clothes...
Since we've started potty training (which, I say - he's pretty well trained. At least day time trained.) we've picked up some weird habits.
Example: Getting completely nude to go to the bathroom.
Which, I've heard of happening. Whatever, I can deal with that.
But lately, I've been seeing a lot of this...
Put him back in his clothes, and before I know it their all gone again.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Whatevs.

Kevin asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day.
Honestly, I have no idea.
He's been asking for a couple weeks, and I could think of nothing.
We don't have room for anything big.
We're getting ready to move (hopefully) soon.
I apologized and told him I keep thinking, but coming up dry.

He says, "Don't worry about it, I got it covered. It's gonna be good."
I literally gave him nothing to go on and have no idea what to expect.
But he keeps asking me, "Do you really want to wait until Sunday? Do you want to do Mother's Day tomorrow? We can do it tomorrow if you want."
I told him no, let's do it Sunday.
Although the suspense is killing me!
Happy Weekend, all!

No comments: