Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Club

My milestone.
The one I hinted at Tuesday...
This is it:

I'm going to be (gasp!) 30 this year.
I've had a cell phone since I was 15 or so.
This is my first ever smartphone.

Not because I didn't want one...
I've wanted one forever.

But at this point, everything has fallen into place and it was finally a good time to get one.
Now, JJ has inherited my iPod touch - or as he calls it, "JJ's hello"
All he cares about is the ability to play Angry Birds Space, or whatever the official name for it is. It's my least favorite of all the Angry Birds, and for whatever reason, he loves it.

I also picked up this spiffy case for it.

It's glittery and sparkly and I love it. 

I feel like I'm in some exclusive club now.
I'm one of the cool kids, ya'll!
Wait...do cool kids use "ya'll"?
Did I totally just blow my cover?!

No comments: