Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Wrapping up the weekend...
On a Tuesday...
Again....

Friday
Remember how I said we were going to wait until Sunday to give our anniversary gifts? 
That lasted all of 2 hours and Friday night we each had our presents in hand. Sorta.
Mine...
Best. Husband.Ever.

His...
A closed in carport that will be delivered and installed.
No work for him :)
It's going over by our outdoor stove to park the lawnmower in one end and stack all our wood in the other end. We were both very pleased with what we received.

I walked around all night downloading apps and taking fun pictures with  my iPad.
My very first pic...
My boys, of course.


Sophie

JJ's Christmas tree in his room

I love the program, lets you make everything look artsy-fartsy.
(Never mind the ammo inventory in the background.)

Saturday
Kevin worked.
I crocheted.
Then we went out.
We went and saw Wreck-It Ralph.
SO GOOD.
We loved it. JJ loved it.
A good time was had by all.

Then we went Christmas shopping.
Store to store, hanging out, having fun.
Then out to eat.
Then home, all of us tired as could be.
But happy.

Sunday
(Our actual anniversary)
Church.
Lunch.
Home.
Another day enjoying each other's company.

Monday
Crochet.
Clean.
Mall.
Choir practice.

Which brings us to today...
Groceries.
Bank.
Kohls.
Post Office.
Home.

I have a pretty repetitive life, but I'm pretty happy in it. 
Now, off to crochet and try to finish up my Christmas cards - sheesh.
As long as they're in the mail by the 20th or so, we're still good....right?



No comments: