Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

(Disclaimer: These pics are from my Facebook. If you already saw them there, you're in for more of the same. Not that that's a bad thing, because this is one cute kid. There...you've been warned.)

I already told you that Trick-or-Treat got moved to Thursday due to the storms that moved through WV.
I already showed you a sneak peak of JJ in his costume.
But this face, I mean come on....
He is hilarious.
He was the perfect Buzz Lightyear.

He was obsessed with those wings.
Doesn't he look like a Disco King...white pants, popped hip, hands on his sides.

We were dealing with a massive power outage, so Kevin took a few quick pictures with us before he left to go find another generator. 

Ready to go get some candy!

I pulled him in his wagon, which I already showed you I had lit up.
I neglected to take any pics of that.
Pulling a 35lb kid around in near freezing weather by yourself isn't really prime picture time. But I did get a few good shots of him doing his thing.

At every house, he pushed those buttons on his chest and let the homeowners/candy-givers listen to Buzz Lightyear's catch phrases blast from those tiny speakers.
They all loved it.
He loved how they all told him how cute he was.
You did great, JJ!

Today, we did our grocery shopping.
I loaded up on snacks and fun treats for myself.
I don't watch awards shows. I couldn't care less.
The last awards show I watched was short snippets of the 2009 MTV VMAs because I was in labor and nothing else was on TV that night in the hospital.
But I do follow politics.
That's my awards show.

In fact, remember all those clothes I said I had to wash?
I intentionally didn't fold ANY of them yet.
Hampers are taking over my guest room.
Because I'm going to be watching election coverage all night, folding clothes, eating snacks, and enjoying myself.
My dad and sister will be watching the coverage together.
I'm so jealous.
I'm sure there will be texting and calling between all of us.
(Hint hint, Brooke and Dad.)

I also need to keep JJ us as late as possible tomorrow night.
I'm going to be burning the midnight oil and will be sleeping in like crazy on Wednesday.
This time change has effected my poor kid.
His body is confused and he's been getting up way early (for him) these past couple days.
That can. not. happen. on Wednesday morning.
Bad news bears if it does.

No comments: