Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wrapping up our visit


When Grammy and Papa come to town, we're super busy having fun.
Sorry for the lack of posting!!
Let's wrap up the visit.

Friday
We got ready for company.
Mom and Dad got in around 3am, and of course came with presents.


Saturday
I woke up to this...
The kid is spoiled, what can I say.

While everyone slept in, I went to a consignment sale.
JJ has (had) zero fall/winter clothes.
As soon as I walked in, I saw this...
Buzz Lightyear TALKING wings.
The chest plate has buttons that have Buzz's signature lines.
I could have walked away right then, I was so pumped.
But I did stay and got JJ nearly ready for cold weather.

I came home.
Dad and Kevin mapped out their plans for the weekend and out we went.
First stop...

After that, lunch and ice cream.

Then home again to start projects.


Sunday
Church.
Lunch.
Then Dad continued working on projects and finished up new steps for our back deck.
Sweet. 

He also built a gate for the pool.
I've been begging for this for months!
We have locks on the fence gates and now a locking gate for the pool.
JJ can officially go outside and play more independently.
AKA, I don't have to be on top of him the whole time.
Score.


Monday
Mom and I ran a few errands while Dad started on the front porch.
JJ got to drive a plane for a while.
And we hung around the house the rest of the day.

This morning, I made a big breakfast/brunch and Mom and Dad hit the road.
It was a pretty awesome weekend.
And it's already Tuesday.

I'm trying to pump myself up and go do a yarn run, lots of new projects to get started on. Or I'll nap and do it tomorrow. Coin toss. 






No comments: