Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rain....(and Happy Birthday!)

It rained yesterday.
Not all day.
Just when I needed to put a ton of groceries in my car.
Awesome.

But it was another chance to use our super cute umbrellas.

Stepping over a big puddle.

Still working on how to hold it, though.


It's my mother's birthday today!
I won't tell you how old she is (rude.) but....
she's 20 years older than me and I'll be 29 next month....so....
If you're any good at math you can figure that out.

I love that my parents are so young.
It's also surprising to most people my age.
Not all, but most.
Makes it that much more special.




Happy Birthday to the best mom and grandma anyone could ask for!
We love you!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i have young parents too. my mom is 20 years older than me.
which is cool sometimes when i wana raid her closet.
did i really just say that? hmmmm..

ps - where were the rainboots for grocery shopping? he usually wears them there right?!

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to your momma! Today is my dads! I have always loved have younger parents....mom turned 51 in May and dad is 52 today! :)

Beth said...

Cassie - ha! That's just how "off guard" the rain caught us. It was so hot I didn't want him to wear them...he sweats like his momma :)

Kacie - Happy Birthday to Ray! Young grandparents are fun grandparents!!