Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When Mommy's Had Enough

Cartoons play all day long here.
I don't like quiet. I hate quiet.
Even before JJ was born, I'd keep the TV on all day because I was alone in the house with the dog and needed some background noise.
I fall asleep with the TV on. I just need that noise.

JJ is already like that. 
He doesn't watch TV all day, he likes to play on the floor or in a back room...but you can tell he likes to have something going on in the background as he goes about his business. Looks just like Dad, acts just like Mom. 

So when I've heard too much Ni Hao, Ki-Lan....Pocoyo....Backyardigans....
I set JJ up with a movie (his favorite is Toy Story right now, any of the 3) some juice and a snack...
....and Mommy gets to watch one of her shows.
Thanks for being so easy going, bubba!

No comments: