Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

I hate vinegar.

I hate the smell of it. Ugh, disgusting.
I remember being in grade school...during lice breakouts, my mom would make me drape my head over the kitchen sink and put vinegar in my hair to encourage those little bugs to go jump on some other kids' head. Gross. The smell stuck with me.

But I kept seeing this bathroom cleaning recipe pop up all over Pinterest so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm FINALLY getting my bathroom put back together and want to have a clean, sparkling tub to match the rest of the new stuff we're throwing in there this weekend. I hope it works. Because right now, my whole house smells like vinegar. Barf.

Also, mom and dad (aka, Grammy and Papa) are already on the road heading this direction! Woot!

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: