Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOL Wednesday

I know some people do Wordless Wednesday posts on their blogs...I'm starting my own blogging day - LOL Wednesday. Pictures that I find hilarious...some that I've taken, some I've found on the internet, some come from Pinterest....just pictures that I think are worthy of a LOL caption. Note - this does not necessarily mean you'll find these images as hilarious as I do, but if you're as awesome as me, you'll at least get a chuckle.

Ok, ladies and gentlemen....
I present to you, my very first (the internet's very first?) LOL Wednesday!


This one has to come first. I crack up every time I see this picture. I'm not even a Carrie Underwood fan, but I've heard the song and find this hilarious.


JJ @ 5 months old with the most intense/evil smile ever.



Original caption: "This young man had blinked for the last time."
I love the eyes, I love the turtle neck, I love the acid washed MC Hammer pants.


4 comments:

Christine said...

BAHAHAHA! Love the picture of JJ!

Beth said...

It's one of my favs, it cracks me up!

Laura@everydayeasy said...

Love the JJ picture. And the man in the last picture looks a lot like my boss. I had to do a double take, but I think the kid is probably too old for this to be him.

Laura@everydayeasy said...

Love the JJ picture. And the man in the last picture looks a lot like my boss. I had to do a double take, but I think the kid is probably too old for this to be him.