Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Short and Snappy

Just a quick update.
Still here, still doing the whole "busy lazy" thing.
It's like I don't know what specifically it is keeping me busy, I can't put my finger on it or point to one specific thing - but every day feels busy.
Weird.

Anyway, let's back up to 4th of July.
We had a grand time having family in and hosting a family cookout.
Need proof?
Take a gander...

We started the morning off by hitting up the parade.

We had a grand total of (I believe) 61 at the house for lunch, visiting, and swimming.
The pool was a hot spot the entire day.

After all the excitement at home, we went back to the fairgrounds for a few more rides and Steeleville's wonderful fireworks.




The next day we got all red, white and blue fancy for church.

We slept in hard on Monday.
And maybe napped, too.
All I know is it was hot, fun, and exhausting.
I might still be recouping.


No comments: