Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

I got nothing.

I know I've done stuff since last Wednesday, I'm just not sure what it was.
I sincerely have no idea what happened Thursday.
I'm sure we played on the iPad, and put our name on any and everything we could.

Friday I know we went up to Fairview and FINALLY started baby prep.
And starting baby prep means starting closet demo.
So now my upstairs is a disaster area.
There are literally tools all over my bathroom sink.
But we're getting there. 

Saturday morning, Kevin and JJ went and got haircuts.
JJ hung out at Umi and Papa's for a good chunk of the day.
I cleaned. 
And took a bath.
Kevin worked around the house.
The end. 

Sunday we did church, dinner at Mom and Dad's, home to work on the closet, back to church, back home to work on the closet - then bed. 

Today, I did some more cleaning.
JJ played OUTSIDE!
That was nice.

Tomorrow, I go back to the dr. 
33 weeks this week.
Holy cow.
Guess I should have worked on the closet more today.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 




No comments: