Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

End of the year recap

Let's take a quick photo journey through the end of December, then maybe I can get better with blogging this new year - especially since it's been 2 weeks since I've thrown up. 
6 months pregnant, let's hope all that mess is over with.
(Although, I feel like I've said that before….)

Back to December…
We made cookies

Found out we're having a GIRL

Put up our tree

Had a Christmas Play at church

JJ was Joseph


He was pretty happy about it

We had Christmas!
I had to set an alarm.
Then insist we open presents.
These guys would have been fine waiting until 10 or so...



We went to Mom and Dad's for lunch.
Then, some celebratory shooting.


New Years Pregnant Booze
aka, sparkling apple cider.

We had a great end of the year. 
Happy 2014!
The Underwood's

No comments: