Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Before the break

Before our Sunday got all crazy, we were actually having a pretty nice weekend.
Mom and Dad got in Friday night/Saturday morning around 2am.
I let JJ wait up to greet them.
He'd been asking all week about their visit, so he got to surprise them by being wide awake when they walked in the door.

Saturday morning we were lazy for a while, then decided to do some shooting.

JJ did great wearing his ear-protectors the whole time.



Then we went and had dinner.
Followed by driving to every store in Charleston trying to find an O-Ring for the water tank. I don't know what it means, just that it's not an onion ring. Boo.

Remember when I said yesterday that it's been tough getting JJ to wear his sling?
It's because it's about 7 sizes too big for him.
I called our pediatrician to see if they had any toddler sized slings. Nope.
They said try Wal-Mart. Ok?
The 2 Wal-Marts I called were basically like, "Um - no!"
Fine.

So I called Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, Drug Emporium, and 2 medical supply stores.
Nada.

But guess what we found on Amazon.com?
A size XXSmall arm sling.
How cute is that?

We put a rush on it and it should be here tomorrow.
I'm not too thrilled that it's WHITE.
My son will have it a nice shade of pukey-brown before the week's end.
But it should at least fit him better, thankfully!

And of course, pics to follow....



No comments: