Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Monday

We have been all over today.
At least it feels like it.
Aldi's, Sam's and Wal-Mart.

Aldi's was fine.

Sam's was fine until we got to the check-out.
JJ wanted to run, I didn't have the time (or energy) for it, so I made him sit in the cart. He was not having it and I was not giving in.

To the lady behind me in line, thank you.
I always wonder what I must look like to other people. When JJ is misbehaving, I know he's capable of better behavior and I demand it of him. Does it make me look mean? Do I seem in over my head? Do I look fed up? 
Probably some of the time.

But the lady behind me complimented the fact that I was expecting JJ to behave a certain way and forcing him to do it. So - thank you. I needed that.

After Sam's was Wal-Mart.
That went much better.
All of a sudden JJ was in a great mood and being the perfect toddler.
I wanted to run and find that woman and say "See, sometimes he's good and we get along great!"
Oh well.

Loading the car at Sam's.


By the time we got out of Wal-Mart, this is what JJ looked like.


And by the time we made it home, this is what he looked like.


Side note: The grandparent (and aunt) countdown has begun! 4 days until Grammy, Papa, and Aunt B are in town! Woohoo!

No comments: