Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Take Your Time

We're having a pretty lazy Thursday.
JJ has been working on his Valentines with painstaking effort.


Last night I took this picture of the night-light we got JJ a couple weeks ago. You never know how well these things will turn out when you see them in a box, but I'm very impressed and JJ loves it!
The plug-in glows blue...so it projects a space scene and gives him a night-light at the outlet. For 3-4 days in a row, as soon as we'd turn out his bedroom light he'd say "Oohhh! Wow!" They also had an aquarium scene...makes me wonder how neat that one would have been....but my Sci-Fi loving husband, upon imagining his son having a glowing outer space scene on his bedroom ceiling every night, wouldn't hear of it being passed up for some stupid fish.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I need to see this night light - I think his Gramps would like it also. Like father, like son, and Gramps!

Anonymous said...

wassup myunderwoodlife.blogspot.com owner discovered your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks service Take care. Jason