Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of the year recap...

{A look back at 2011 through some of my favorite shots.}

January
We ate dog food.

Went to a Gun Show

Brushed Sophie's teeth with Mommy's toothbrush.

Papa and Grammy


February
I lost a grandparent for the first time. This was JJ and his Great-Papa Gene a few months before he passed away. I think it's a sweet picture of the two of them playing.

My silly Valentine

Two John's on a swing.

My sister, myself and JJ ready to cheer on Rush!

Guitar Hero


March
We had bath time.

Kept an eye on things.

Caught a cold.

And celebrated Opening Day!


April
We took a trip home and I got to FINALLY meet those Miles Twins!

We took 4-Wheeler Rides

L-O-V-E-D mowing grass with Daddy.

Went to our church's Egg Hunt.

And got goodies on Easter morning.


May
I started blogging!

Brooke graduated from college.

We spent some time in beautiful Southern Illinois.

We shot golf balls.

And shot with friends.


June
We went swimming.

Cleaned up after a storm.

Watched fireworks.

Adam got married!




July
Grammy and Papa came to visit.

Sophie kisses.

We spent A LOT of time in the pool.

And went to a fair.


August
Back home for another visit.
We went to Tower Grove Park.

Watched movies.

And started sleeping in a twin bed!


September
We helped Papa at his office.

Went to a trap shoot.

JJ turned 2!

And got the world's best swing.


October
We went to see Yo Gabba Gabba!

JJ's first trip to the St. Louis Zoo

The Cardinals won the World Series!

JJ was a UPS man for Halloween.


November
We ate some chocolate ice cream.

Tested out some recliners.

And got ready for Christmas.

Which brings us to December...
It's been a fun year!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

aww I love this post! So cute and all the pictures ah! He is getting so big - Beth you will have a 3YEAR OLD this coming year CrAzY!

I am going to try and jump back on the bloggin wagon - and start with a post similar to this one!!

So sorry we missed you when you were in Sparta...lets hope to see you soon!
Happy New Year!

Beth said...

I can't imagine your schedule - but I do miss reading your posts! I hope you find time to squeeze it in with everything else!!!

Cassie said...

Love this. I couldn't stop laughing when I read jj brushed the dogs teeth with your tooth brush. My word, hilarious. I am glad we have 'met' you crack me up and I really enjoy your blog. Best of the best to you and your family in 2012!!