Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Technology!


I'm very thankful, for many reasons, that I live in the time that I do. Of all the years to be born, of all the times throughout history and locations across the globe - God chose this one for me. With computers, GPS, cell phones and digital cameras in nearly every home in America....it makes it so easy to stay in touch with my out-of-state family. I'm thankful they get to watch JJ grow up from a distance with Facebook, Skype and this blog. All of this technology, however, makes my son feel as if he understands all of it and can work it perfectly. One of his favorite things to do is talk on the phone.



JJ walking and talking, pictured here on the phone with his Grammy.



We always have the phone on speaker. He also had a nice talk with Aunt Brooke.



When the conversation comes to an end, JJ waves goodbye......



....And blows kisses.



And of course, Yo Gabba Gabba is on our TV most of the day thanks to DVR's. This technology stuff just keeps getting better and better!

No comments: